July 4, 2008

Sparklers







5 comments:

Betsy said...

Jules! How ARE you? Every time I think to call, it's too late.....Once again, it's 10:20, so I decided to come on here to at least let you know I was thinking of you! I'm so excited you started a blog - I love looking at Jess & Liv's, now I'll have another one to check. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to do it. I'm not too computer savvy, that's for sure! Anyways, the pics of your kids are darling! I'm absolutlely craving to hold Jonah, and hoping so much that he'll still cuddle when you get here! Ben's waiting to do his baptism till you guys come, so let me know the dates when you can. Mom said the last week of July? I'll try to call you tomorrow. Love you - take care!

Schows said...

Jules, Thanks for your fun comments! I think your Blog is so cute! If you want to find a fun background, check out pyzam.com, if you look at the top of my blog theres link to get there in orange. There are a lot of not so cute, but if you search, theres actually lots of cute ones too. Happy hunting! Oh and the little rose, I just got a picture off the internet, and added it where it says add page element, thats also where you can add the links too your fellow bloggers blogs. miss you! give Jonah a kiss for me! and also give those little leggies a squeeze too!

Schows said...

And also, Kassidi Bridge would like an invite to your Blog, her email, if you dont already have it is, kassidimarie@gmail.com

Brandon Bridge said...

Julie, I love your blog. Such cute pictures of the kids!

Brandon Bridge said...

Hey Julie, we're going private with our blog, so send your email address to kassidimarie@gmail.com and I'll add ya!