I love to be outside when the sun is setting. It's my favorite light of the whole entire day. Every summer we like to take walks on Sunday evenings and this summer has been no exception. Adam or I will take Jonah in the baby carrier and the rest of us will walk together and it's been a great time to talk and enjoy each other.Here are a few pictures of the kids in the yard after our walk.
Luke took a moment to hold Jonah on the porch.
Here is Will running across the road to our house. Adam and I had been quite amazed at his ability to run bare foot at full speed across our rather rocky pavement. But one day I discovered his secret: he runs on the tar paths and I caught is on film tonight! Clever Will!










2 comments:
Speechless. Thats what I am. I love these kids! I love love the single shots of Luke and Bridge with a T. I love Will and the tar paths...I need for him and Noah to play together more. tear. I love Jonah even though I haven't even held him....And since when did Miss Bridget get her two front teeth? Last time I saw her those baby ones were dangling! :) Ahh, I miss you Johnstons! One more thing, I want a copy of Luke holding Jonah on the porch...that one was beyond words.
Thanks for the potty training tips...they will be very helpful! You take the most darling pictures of your kids! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment