Jules! I love these! What a little entertainer! When I went through these, I was trying to pick a few of my favorites but found I couldn't possibly choose... they're all my favorites! Oh I crave him so so bad! I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving with you guys, Lola will be having the time of her life, and so will we! I keep trying to figure what she'll do about the lights on temple square.. I can't wait. Thanks for these posts, I love them both!
5 comments:
Jules! I love these! What a little entertainer! When I went through these, I was trying to pick a few of my favorites but found I couldn't possibly choose... they're all my favorites! Oh I crave him so so bad! I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving with you guys, Lola will be having the time of her life, and so will we! I keep trying to figure what she'll do about the lights on temple square.. I can't wait. Thanks for these posts, I love them both!
He is so so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Will :o)
Jonah makes me sooo excited for a boy! He is too cute and Laken says he's really silly!
I can't wait to see Jonah...in real life....for the first time! He is so yummy
Cute pictures of Jonah! I'm excited to follow your blog. - Teri
Post a Comment