
(Autumn & her two boys, Jen, Linsey & Ryder, Jonah & I)
I got to see some of my OLDEST friends last week! I have known Lins since we were tiny and Jen for almost that long. Autumn I met when we were all at Ricks College together...fun times.When we were in high school our friends thought Linsey and I were crazy when we got together because we had so much to reminisce about. So it's only fitting that I do a little walking down memory lane after seeing her.
A few favorite memories:
Linsey and I produced a movie together entitled "The Perfect Murder!" All I can say is --you missed out not seeing it!!
We were all Care Bears and Smurfs together in our dance recital...oh YES!!
Jen and I worked at the friendly neighborhood grocery store IGA together
Jen and I laughed about the time when I tried to explain to her that it is O.K. if your pants are a tad bit loose at the bottom (she loved the tight ankled jeans) and decided that we could never go back to those tapered pants...who cares how in style they are!
Linsey and I and all of our sisters used to have dance competitions weekly where we would perform and get judged on our performances by each other...stobe light, costumes and makeup...the whole she-bang!
Jen was with me when I got my first speeding ticket...ew...I hate that memory!
One summer we spent so many fun days at Waterton National Park with all our friends hiking, biking, bonfires, canoeing, swimming...such a fun summer!
Lins just moved to Australia so it will probably be another four years till we are together again. The good news: With old friends you can always pick up where you left off and have a ball together. Can't wait!
2 comments:
How fun is that? I am quite ready for a sister get together...one where we could stay up til all hours of the night visiting and laughing....gosh, my stomach just did a flip flop... how I miss my sisters!! Christmas is going to be so fun....I can hardly wait.
You girls are all georgeous by the way! And I say girls, not ladies....you all look so young still!
Jules, It's fun to see you in a picture since you are usually the one behind the camera. Well done on the Halloween costumes too! Even if they did come with a price of a thumbnail. Now you can just tell your kids their mom is hardcore.
Post a Comment