December 13, 2008

Too devoted?

Tonight Will and I were chatting by the Christmas tree and he said,
"The only thing I don't like about Santa is that he wears red and white...that's Ute's colors Mom!"
"I think he should wear green and white....NO! Blue and white with a --du, na--Y on his shirt!!"
I just had to laugh.


Also, the day after Thanksgiving we were walking around Temple Square enjoying the lights and as we passed a guy in a U of U hat he yelled, "Oh, no!....UTAH!!!"
I just tried to move along as quickly as possible.

Luke has made quite a devoted little side-kick fan out of Will.

5 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

I love it! I'm so glad we got to see you guys twice in two weeks, that's a new record! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Teri said...

Will is a funny kid. That's pretty cute he said that. He was cracking me up last night when he was watching "tom and jerry". He was laughing so hard!

Woods said...

I can't wait to see little Willy Jack

Joy said...

See, even Santa is a Ute fan! Will...you better think about switching allegiences if you want presents this year!

Carrick family said...

Oh that is sooo funny about Will. I love how things kids say. Soo cute!