February 12, 2009

Privacy shmivacy

Who wouldn't give up all privacy for those little legs asking to join you?


Jonah is ALL OVER baths. Whenever someone is taking one, he is standing up to the tub in an instant, trying to throw his leg over the side and hop in. He resorts to knocking shampoo and soap bottles into the water if he has to wait. Bouncing up and down and slapping the edge of the tub comes next. Then comes calling to you..."Ahhhh!" It's one (or 2 0r 3) of our favorite parts of the day.

8 comments:

Woods said...

I'd like a copy of that first picture...and I can't get enough of his smiling face

Brandon Bridge said...

Those are the cutest pictures!

Schows said...

!!!! He's grown just since Christmas! Ok, that first picture!! I need a Jones fix

Betsy said...

You've got to blow that first picture up big onto a canvas!!! It is the cutest thing ever!

Betsy said...

And also the 2nd one. That would be so cute to have them vertically in a bathroom!, or anywhere! He's heaven!

Carolyn said...

He is so cute! That is so funny. Nothing like a chubby naked baby to brighten your day!

Lis said...

Ok! LOVE LOVE the pic of Baby Jones!! :) what a smile! I can see a lot of Adam in there too! Meg and I were just saying the other day that Luke is going to be one dreamy teenager... I'd say you've got a bunch of dreamies on your hands! :)

Amy said...

What an adorable picture of your baby!