The situation is bleak around the current bike racks. I am Will's helper everyday to untangle his bike from all the rest that have fallen into his.
"They are locking their bikes up to the fire de-hydrant!" Bridget exclaimed.
Will noticed, "Some of the kids are taking their bikes up to lock them on the fence at the top of the hill. It's a really steep hill!"
Luke was worried about the unsatisfactory lock-jobs the kids were settling for:
"Someone next to me just put his lock around his seat!! Some kids lock their bikes to another bike!"
It's nice to see that they enjoy solving a problem that will make their world a better place for them.
3 comments:
That's cute. I love Luke's concern.
makes me homesick for each of them.
I love this conversation...I can just picture you sitting there listening to them with great intent, and hanging on each of their words...so hilarious that they are so concerned about bike racks!
Post a Comment