My lunch menu has been changing from
garden cucumbers with balsamic vinegar
to
vine ripened toasted tomato sandwiches
to
Olive Garden Salad
and back to cucumbers again.
This could mean only one thing:
I'm having a baby!
(I always crave this stuff in the first trimester and lucky for me - my last few pregnancies 1st trimesters have been in the fall when my garden is bearing cucumbers and tomatoes for me to pick fresh everyday for lunch. Please come join me if any of those sound good to you!)
According to my recent ultrasound the due date is April 4th 2010 (it was originally March 30th...but who's counting?) and the baby is officially 1.9cm long.
Everything is going great! And everyone is excited!
Except for the fever bug that swept through our house last Sunday and has tagged each of us but Adam. I'm tired. And just when I thought I was better I woke up today with aches again.
11 comments:
AHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. We would all love another Johnston running around. I too crave those foods when I'm pregnant. Yummy! Talk to you soon. Congratulations!
YUM!!! Ok, and the sling pattern... haven't forgotten! Things have just been crazy! Love you and keep checking your inbox! :)
Yeah!!! So happy for you guys. That is gong to be so awesome.
Yay, we're so excited! Hope you're feeling better! Those fresh veggies are making my mouth water :0)
So exciting 5 kids your amazing! Can't wait to see you and your family at the wedding!
JULIE!!!! That is awesome!! I am so happy for you guys!!! What a blessing! So, so wonderful! Hope you guys feel better soon!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!
What's wrong with me??? I crave unhealthy food when I'm pregnant! Maybe if I ate like you I wouldn't gain 50+ pounds with each pregnancy! Actually... I gained 60 with Brooklyn, 50 with Weston and 45 with Blake. So I am getting better!
Jules, I have been neglecting mine and everyone else's blogs....but I am so glad I decided to check it out today! HOORAY!! I totally picture you toting around 5 darling kids and looking fabulous...this is so exciting, can't wait to find out more, I am sure Bridget is craving a little sister. Hope everyone is doing great. Sure wish I could be closer to hang out with the Johnston Team.
Congrats Julie! You are such a great mom. The newest addition will be lucky to have you!
Congrats Jules!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I wish we could be in Utah for the wedding, we would love to see you guys!
so sorry for your aches Julie!! thanks again for the fun time we had with you last weekend. we so enjoyed seeing you with your sweet family. take care, Aunt Claudia
Post a Comment