March 21, 2010

hey, I'm still here

I just haven't blogged for a while.

I am sitting here looking at my belly. It's round, round round...like a globe tucked under my shirt. But I feel great, with only one week to go. I'm set to wait for my due date because Adam is gone and I would really really love to have him with me for this.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

jennifer said...

i was just wondering if it was getting to be time to have this baby! is it a boy or girl? good luck this week. I hope all goes well!

Amy said...

Anxiously awaiting the arrival. :)

Arrington's said...

I think you need one belly picture on here so you better hurry! Can't wait to heat the news make sure you put pictures on ASAP I can't wait to see her!..wow I'm demanding :)

Brandon Bridge said...

We're definitely thinking about ya! Good luck, can't wait to see the new little bundle of joy.