i love that Jonah is right on the bed helping hold Violet. I must say its the cutest family of seven I've ever seen! and ummm Julie it's not possible that we're related because HOW do you look that good after child birth?????
I second that last comment by Jess! Oh my goodness this picture! We miss you guys already!!
Your baby is so darn cute-but why would I expect anything different! Your family are all adorable. Congrats on #5. You look amazing.
Julie, you inspire me...continuously. Congratulations on the successful welcome of sweet Violet. I can't wait to meet her.
What a great family. Julie- you look amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love that Jonah is right on the bed helping hold Violet. I must say its the cutest family of seven I've ever seen! and ummm Julie it's not possible that we're related because HOW do you look that good after child birth?????
I second that last comment by Jess! Oh my goodness this picture! We miss you guys already!!
Your baby is so darn cute-but why would I expect anything different! Your family are all adorable. Congrats on #5. You look amazing.
Julie, you inspire me...continuously. Congratulations on the successful welcome of sweet Violet. I can't wait to meet her.
What a great family. Julie- you look amazing!
Post a Comment