
This is where Adam and I were on Friday Night.
And Bridget too.
The perfect show to see with a ten-year-old girl who loves to dance.
We sat on the second row - their faces told us they love to dance too.
She sat on her heels so she could see the dancers feet.
We clapped along with "dance to the music" and their tap shoes were so fast we could hardly believe! (She whispered how they got flourescent tap shoes: duct tape over their black ones)
The Irish ballet was my favorite, with fog and everything.
We got ice cream at the Wilkinson Center then walked through campus while we ate; spied on a dance; and peaked into the library from the windows above.
"I want to dance in the 'World of Dance!' What will I have to do?"
I say, "Your dance teacher can tell you exactly what." (She was on the BYU contemporary dance team last year)
"Nobody ever talks to her. We are all too shy"
I say, "You can do it Bridget."
"I'll tell her I went to the show and ask her if she knows any of the dances they did!"
Adam says, "What if she says 'I don't care!'
"Giggles and smile."
1 comment:
I love Bridget:) Such a sweet girl. And she can be a prima ballerina is she wants to be!
Brooklyn calls herself a "real artist" lately. She takes her paintings very seriously, and doesn't like to be disturbed when she paints:)
Post a Comment