Home with the little kids:
Jonah's Nike shoes are covered in mud because he went "deep into the field" to play in them. His grey running shoes are soaking wet because he wore them to play in the snow yesterday. It's time for school and he wants to wear the wet shoes to school.
"My socks will dry them Mom!" So I took him up to his room to see what choices we had left. Church shoes, brown boots, or snow boots. He chose the snow boots.
Today for lunch Violet brought the nutella from the pantry and said, "I want this!"
Jonah quickly informed, "Violet, that is called Nutunia!" (As in petunia)
While cleaning up the kitchen after lunch, Jonah came in and asked me if we should save Nicholas' carseat, in case we have another baby.
"That might be a good idea, but I don't think we are having any more babies."
"Yeah, we can. Remember that family that sits on the front row in church? They have a lot more kids than we do, so we could still have some more."
"Good point Jonah."
When it was time for chess club I asked Jonah to put on his snow boots and coat because Eliza's mom would be here to pick him up any minute.
He came in and asked, "Where did you put my snickers?"
No comments:
Post a Comment