November 19, 2008

This is a very interesting situation!


It's finally that time which our family has anxiously waited for a whole entire year. It's time to pull out our favorite of all favorites Christmas movie...none other than "It's a Wonderful Life." (if you were wondering where our blog's name came from now you know) I think we'll do the honors on Thanksgiving Night!!

The title of this post...is Luke's absolute favorite part. Last year we all died laughing watching him die laughing during it!! Adam's oft quoted, "Merry Christmas you drafty old Building and Loan!!" is done in a very convincing Jimmie Stewart voice. And as I'm writing I'm remembering all the other great parts. Luke and Bridget and even Will loved these and quoted them all during the holidays last year.
"I want a BIG one!"
"I wish I had a million dollars....hot dog."
"Mr. Potter stole the money."
"Zuzu's petals!"
Now I can't wait.
I love traditions.

3 comments:

Woods said...

I'm so glad you reminded me of this show. I've been trying to think of a fun one to watch Dec. 1st and this one seems just right! I'm thinking it would be fun to make a big comfy bed on the floor infront of the tv, put on pj's and sip hot chocolate too!!

Lis said...

I can hear him saying it now... I wanna come for Chrimmas! Can I please!?!?!?!

Teri said...

Love this movie!