December 22, 2008

We wish you a


A few Christmas card pictures...we picked this one.
Will was the star of this show with his favorite new cross-eyed look! Love you Will. What would we do without your humor?
Bridget is often holding Jonah on her hip like in this one. She's so good with him. And Luke is just about as tall as me...he's actually wearing my boots if you can believe it. Crazy how fast they grow.

7 comments:

DK Johnston said...

these turned out SO cute! I love Will's smile on the first one. Jonah is getting so big! All of them are. Have a great Christmas. Miss you guys.

Brandon Bridge said...

I just love these pictures!

Woods said...

Stella and I called last night to tell you we LOVE your Christmas card...we saw it at Moms. I can't believe how tall Luke is!!

Teri said...

LOVE the new family picture, especially Will's face. You know he's going to be given a hard time about that face he pulled when he gets older, it sure it cute though.

Hey, thanks for letting Adam help Rich with his car troubles this morning. It sure was nice of him and you to give of your time like that. Hope you had a good Christmas - Teri

Cami said...

The pics turned out great. What a beautiful family you have. It has been fun seeing Adam at the gym in the mornings occasionally. I get updates on how you guys are doing. Great to see you!

Carrick family said...

Sooooo cute!!I love your family picture! Did you get my invitation to view my blog? IF now, email me at shellee.carrick@gmail.com

Carolyn said...

These are the cutest pictures. You have a very good looking family!! Love you guys!