Will: Mom can I play with Charlie?
Me: Ummm...O.K. You can play with him for thirty minutes, then it's supper time.
Will: O.K. What's his number?
Me: Dialing
Will: (speaking to the answering machine) Hi! This is Will, I was wondering if Charlie could play with me for just firty (thirty) hours? BYE!
5 comments:
He is so original. I love it
you think he's just being cute but really he knows what he's doing...he wants to play for 30 hours
I can just hear his little voice.......
HA HA.I love that little Will!
okay so I am so excited that I finally get to look at your blog. Your kids are so cute, and so big might I add. I think this is the first time that I have seen pics of Jonah. Your family pics with the whole bridge clan are so cute...you girls all look so beautiful. The woods and bridges need to reunite one of these days and mave we can throw in a little dance off!!
Post a Comment