Jules Tyler and I were laughing so hard this morning because we were remembering our camping trip in Waterton when this one morning Tyler came up to me with a good sized gash in his leg and was like, "Liv, Bridget just road her bike into my shin and then took off and road away, she didn't even say anything". I remember laughing while cleaning up the blood and trying to explain to Tyler that she was probably so embarrased and just mortified. lol Now, that he knows Bridget better looking back on the story we were both laughing SO hard! Love that girl
6 comments:
I totally forgot about making sugar cookies, you and Liv have re-inspired me, I think I will have to get right on that, they look so yummy!
What cute colors, and hats off to you for taking on sugar cookies and the mess!
I love the bright colors too!
What cute cookies!
Jules Tyler and I were laughing so hard this morning because we were remembering our camping trip in Waterton when this one morning Tyler came up to me with a good sized gash in his leg and was like, "Liv, Bridget just road her bike into my shin and then took off and road away, she didn't even say anything". I remember laughing while cleaning up the blood and trying to explain to Tyler that she was probably so embarrased and just mortified. lol Now, that he knows Bridget better looking back on the story we were both laughing SO hard! Love that girl
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment