April 28, 2009

Easter Sunday









This was such an enjoyable day. We woke up to sun shining through our wheat grass that sits on the kitchen table. (picture coming...my computer needs a time out) And enjoyed eggs, orange juice and "empty tomb" rolls (they kept the conversation centered on the day)

We had dinner at Matt and Vanessa apartment with Vanessa's sisters Ali and Joanna and her fiance Jack which was great. The easter egg hunt afterward provided quite a challenge for the kids and adults.

I loved celebrating this past week as we prepared for today.

5 comments:

Woods said...

Gracie and I loved these pictures. She kept saying, "Thats Jonah, and Will, and Bridget, and Luke, AND Jonah!!" And tell Luke his hair is super cool short like that!

Brandon Bridge said...

Could your kids be any cuter? What a fun Easter!

McCandless Co. said...

Jules, it looks like such a nice Easter for you guys! The kids look so cute, I remember loving getting all gussied up for Easter Sunday hat, gloves the whole shabang. I can't believe how grown up they all look though, next time we see them they are going to be teenagers! Can you believe it.

P.S. I got an email from Holly Price, she is now Holly Darrington, you can look at her blog from here, it was fun to catch up with her, it has been almost 10yrs.

Lis said...

LOVE those faces!! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Schows said...

I showed these to Tyler and he was like, "Look at Luke, he's going to be on a mission before we know it". The thought freaks me out because I know he's right!! We were just figuring that when we get done school and his residency Lola will be ten, Hannah will be eighteen, and Luke just one year behind her! Crazy!
We were both dying over sweet little Jonah... he's getting so big!!
Ummm I've been patiently waiting for the California pictures!!!