Adam was not home for dinner and as is usual when he is not here, I serve the kids their dinner at the bar stools and I stand across from them to eat. Tonight after they sat down with their food and we prayed Luke asked me if I was eating. I said yes but had not yet dished up my food. Then, standing up and motioning toward his stool he said something like, "Excuse me Ma'am, but would you like to take a seat?" He offered me not only his seat but his plate of food too. Shock and awe and shock and awe. Then, closing my jaw I took a seat! I LOVE YOU LUKE! Thank-you!
P.S. Family Home Evening two weeks ago was on manners. I didn't think anything sunk in....boy was I ever wrong.
7 comments:
I just teared up. I think partly because Luke is such a stud and partly because its been way too long since I've seen you all and I miss you!
Okay I think I need a few lessons from you on how to raise boys before it's too late. So consider it a date in the real near future. Luke wins a prize or something!
Way to go Luke!!!
That's so sweet Luke did that. Thanks for inviting me over for dinner the other night, you guys are thoughtful.
oh ya i forgot. Are address is
407 Quail Ridge Drive
Washington, Utah 84780
Hope to see you soon...
Very amazing. Can you send him to Texas so he can rub off on my little rag-a-muffins!!
Oh sweet!!! You are so lucky to have him! A very soft hearted boy! I tried to send you an invtiation to view my blog. Email me with your email address at shellee.carrick@gmail.com. I will drop your apron off soon!
Post a Comment