January 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We were so excited to have our cousins Ryan and Alissa and their baby Ella join us for our Christmas Eve festivities! It's so nice to have visitors on special days! We used to live by Ryan and Alissa in the apartments in Sandy and they were Luke and Bridget's favorite people to spend time with. Thanks for coming!
Will and Bridget got to be Joseph and Mary
and we were so excited to have a real baby Jesus!
Luke was a Wise Man and Jonah was a cow.
Christmas jammies...now it's off to bed.
This is how our house looked on Christmas Eve..
it's going to be a White Christmas!
Our table set for our Christmas Eve dinner.

2 comments:

Woods said...

What a cute table setting. I was sitting here thinking I wonder who they had over for Christmas dinner?? Then I counted everyone out and it was the perfect number for the plates at the table....I can't believe your family is that big!!

Betsy said...

I love the nativity pics, and the Christmas table. You always do such fun meals! Bridget makes a beautiful Mary!