January 20, 2009

Merry Merry December

Making Snowflakes


Shovelling snow before school on the last day before Christmas break!



Ward Christmas "Breakfast with Santa."




Jonah gets his first haircut...after pictures will come later.




Early mornings by the Christmas lights before school.



Sledding!







Experiencing a little bit of pure joy!





Igloo!









Will's drawing of the Nativity.









Bridget's drawing of the Nativity.










Puzzles











Making Little House on the Prairie candy





































This is how we spent December!

3 comments:

Woods said...

Yay I love all the pictures! I think my favorite is the one of Will in with a big grin..or maybe Will's nativity drawing...or Luke with a snowflake on his face, or Bridget making Little House treats...I guess I just loved them all!!!

Teri said...

I'll have to get that recipe from you, I get teased that I'm still such a huge fan of Little House! I love that show! I guess it just reminds me of being kid, we always watched it after school.

claudiabridge said...

Julie, your blog is so sweet. thanks for all the cute pictures. what a fun Christmas time. love, Aunt Claudia