Here's the funny part: I was standing across the counter from her doing something while she chopped the onions. First I heard a few sniffles and I looked up to see tears. We laughed and she kept cutting. I went back to work. Then more sniffles and more tears. Giggles and a bit of exasperation. "How am I gonna get this done?" Exit Bridget.



Bridget returns with a solution: her SUNGLASSES!!
She's the most stylish cook I've ever laid eyes on! And the chili was delicious. Everyone wanted seconds. Oh, and you should have seen the table....white tablecloth, name cards, and conversation cards hidden under each plate. We talked about dream vacation spots, favorites and memories. It was wonderful
Thanks Bridget...we love you!
5 comments:
Bridget nice job, love the glasses!
Very creative Bridget... that's making good use of your Great Brain. And good work helping your mom with dinner! We love you, Grandma and Grandpa J.
I love this girl! I can just hear that giggle of hers..makes me smile just thinking about it.
We miss you Bridget! You're so cute! Next time we're together I think you and Hannah should cook supper for the whole crew!!!!!
That's pretty cute and a good idea. Maybe I'll try it next time I'm cutting onions!
Post a Comment