January 20, 2009

Polar Express..mini

(Looking back some more)
Will, Jonah and I went with some of our friends for a ride on a mini Polar Express. Complete with a stop at the North Pole and visit with Santa... Lot's of fun!

















An invaluable snippet in time...on the way home Will spotted this park and wanted to stop so we did and I'm so glad! We played while Jonah slept in the car. Swings, timing him down the icey slide, tag, climbing till I had to rescue him.
Love you Will.

2 comments:

Woods said...

First off, Jules you look like you're 17 in the picture on the train...stop looking so cute! secondly, you are so nice to stop and play at the park with Will while Jonah took a little nap....that's a little boys dream come true!

Betsy said...

I agree. You look so dang cute! Jonah's face on Santa's lap is priceless! And the stop at the park......you're such a fun mom! Will looks like he's in heaven!