It looks like the two things I caught on film over Thanksgiving are Pie and The lights on Temple Square. Which, I might add, are quite possibly the very best parts of the whole celebration!
We had my sister Olivia and her husband Tyler and baby Lola stay with us. And Adam's parents and Matt and Vanessa joined us for dinner and Temple Square. It was a great holiday! Thanks for all the fun time everyone!
Lola tried everybody's pie...it's so hard to figure out which is best until you have a good sampling!

Lola tried everybody's pie...it's so hard to figure out which is best until you have a good sampling!
Adam, Tyler, Matt, Vanessa and I enjoyed many rounds of speed Scabble. If you haven't tried it you must. It's one of my favorites!











2 comments:
Aww I want to come visit! I'll make you a deal, you come visit us first!! and then we'll come visit at your house!
sound good?
Post a Comment