So glad we got to see you guys, even if it was just for a minute at the airport. Those pictures remind me of when we were younger all standing from tallest to shortest, i think there are a few of those floating around. I agree with Kass it dosen't get better then cousins.
These cousins are all such good friends - I love it! There is definitely a strong family resemblance isn't there? What a great Christmas holiday we had!!!
9 comments:
How fun! There is nothing better than a room full of cousins.
So glad we got to see you guys, even if it was just for a minute at the airport. Those pictures remind me of when we were younger all standing from tallest to shortest, i think there are a few of those floating around. I agree with Kass it dosen't get better then cousins.
Wow! You can see the family resemblance! They could all be siblings. Family is the best.
I laughed out loud at Noah and Will's embrace!! Nothing better than cousins. I love the one of the little girls too!
Jules, Yay for your cute blog! I am sure I did get an invite long ago....I am glad to look at it now.
I bet your parents love having all the grandkids around...and what cute grandkids they have. Did you go up to Canada after Christmas?
Yes, we went up a couple days after.
These cousins are all such good friends - I love it! There is definitely a strong family resemblance isn't there? What a great Christmas holiday we had!!!
O I love all those cousin pictures It looks like you guys had so much fun! I agree with Jade I feel like it's us lined up on G and G's stairs
They are all such beautiful children! It's good to know what you're doing so we can feel like we are part of your lives!
Post a Comment