March 10, 2009

love-ly!

We woke up to more than just a beautiful blanket of white this Valentine's Day...


It was discovered when someone spotted one lonely pink heart on the little window by the front door. I was still lying in bed when I heard footsteps thunder to the garage and then thunder by again with much more magnitude (this time snow boots were covering their bare toes) , door opens and slams. Door opens and I hear, "Who's B.K.H. Bridge?"






Uninhibited by the biting cold wind of the storm, our darling cousin Kassidy gave us this fun surprise. Thanks so much. We love you!
Bridget, Jonah and I went on a walk to enjoy the morning snow. Bridget's outfit is the best I've seen! If you look close you'll notice she's wearing her "Lucy (from Narnia) bottle of special red juice" on her belt. I assume she was preparing for the worst! Also the cape with pink scarf and boots just made it a lovely ensemble...suited perfectly for the day! We explored the field beside our house and then walked past the farm. The goats and sheep were excited to see us and talked to us even as we walked away. Bridget realized what a goat-ee is named for.
We shared our heart shaped pizza with Hazel and her cousin Isaiah. Fun day.

No comments: