That was so fun to have you guys visit us! Although it was one of the fastest weeks ever. Gracie asked for "Jonah lotion" after her bath tonight! And yes, she'll be coming over for a bean picnic with Jones.
hey Julie thanks so much for your comment for some reason I was all shy about sharing my feelings but you made me feel better, also angela would love an invite to your blog angela_bridge@hotmail.com
Julie! I'm so jealous of your trip to Virginia. It looks like you guys had a blast. I laughed out loud at the visual of you at the airport carrying everything. What would it have hurt to pack along Ruthie??? I'm laughing again picturing Will explaining that his backpack was "too heavy"! I crave Jonah's little one tooth grin, he's at such a fun age. We miss you guys. Take care, Love ya!
5 comments:
Absolutely love all of these pictures Jules. But mostly love all of these faces! Thanks for posting. Makes Grandmas so happy!
That was so fun to have you guys visit us! Although it was one of the fastest weeks ever. Gracie asked for "Jonah lotion" after her bath tonight! And yes, she'll be coming over for a bean picnic with Jones.
What cute pictures of the family. So, I'll admit to my ignorance and ask, where is Mt. Vernon? looks like a fun time.
hey Julie thanks so much for your comment for some reason I was all shy about sharing my feelings but you made me feel better, also angela would love an invite to your blog angela_bridge@hotmail.com
Julie! I'm so jealous of your trip to Virginia. It looks like you guys had a blast. I laughed out loud at the visual of you at the airport carrying everything. What would it have hurt to pack along Ruthie??? I'm laughing again picturing Will explaining that his backpack was "too heavy"! I crave Jonah's little one tooth grin, he's at such a fun age. We miss you guys. Take care, Love ya!
Post a Comment