March 31, 2009

Burt's Day! March 3, 2009 Washington D.C.

Happy 5th Birthday Will!!
(Starting at the end of the day and moving to the beginning)
We did Smithsonian Museum hopping with aunts (Caroline, Jess, Lis and Megan) and cousins (Alex, Noah, Grace, Andy and Brooklyn). This is the National Air and Space Museum.This is our COLD walk over to the next museum as we pause for a picture.
Lovely poses kids!
Getting to know you....
The Live Butterfly Exhibit at the Museum of Natural History:
Don't miss the budding friendship...

The glass butterfly with clear wings!
Grace wanted to take it home with her because it was her favorite.
Later she told me she lost her butterfly!
Andy enjoying himself

Brooklyn had the chart of butterflies to look for.

Will walked up to this fish tank and noticed Nemo and Dori with all the other people looking on, and then helped everyone find the "bubble fish" (yellow guy that goes nuts over bubbles)
We went straight home and watched Night at the Museum!
Who're the monkeys?


3 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the posts you've put up! Man it was just too short of a time to have you out here. And I love love the pic with Alexander and Jonah looking at each other. It's so great!

Teri said...

You guys got to see a lot of neat things on your trip. Brooklyn would have loved that butterfly exhibit. We were disappointed last time we went to the zoo and they closed down the butterfly exhibit.

I love this song on your blog, hope you don't mind I added it to my playlist too. Talk to you soon. - Teri

Woods said...

These pictures are the best! I love the one of Grace gazing at the see-through butterfly....